Re: [tlug] A First Hello

Hello Edward,

> Welcome to TLUG, thank you for writing an introduction.  There are a
> number of recruiters that follow this list but I suspect they might need
> a bit more direction in what sort of work you are looking for.

Thank you for the feedback.

To the recruiters on this list: If you are looking for someone with the
background of a DevOps Engineer, a Systems Developer, and/or a Mathematician,
then I fit your bill.

My CV should back that up, but the low-down is that I have over 20 years of
experience on Linux between personal and professional projects. As a
programmer, you can find me doing something almost anywhere in the stack. And
the roles that use me best are ones that require careful, deep analytical
skills. You don't want me in the seat of a frontend engineer, developing the
next CRUD app.

If you have any jobs in J/APL, Haskell, Prolog, a Lisp, Forth or even assembly,
I am all ears. Kernel development? Crypto? Lots of research? Definitely!

Hoping to hear from some of you soon.

> > * Hand-written ELF files (git://git.wilsonb.com/hello-world.git),
> > * Random projects in J (git://git.wilsonb.com/j-play.git), and
> > * Playing with formal proof verification (http://us.metamath.org/)
>
> Would you be interested in doing a talk on any of these, we just had a
> trial online technical meeting last Saturday but we are always looking
> for people working on interesting projects.

No need to twist my arm. I would be thrilled to nerd out with others about any
of these. How are the talks chosen and meetings organized?

Cheers,
Brandon