Re: [tlug] A First Hello

On Wed, 15 Jul 2020 at 11:57, <eizietheez@example.com> wrote:
Hello TLUG,

Welcome!

the reproducibility bug has bit me
hard and now I am slowly migrating over to Guix.

Ooh, aah! I'm using Nix heavily at work (I don't have a personal machine to try out NixOS on at the moment, or I'd probably run it at home too), and certainly find the Nix language a bit of a PITA. As a Lisp enthusiast, Guix sounds really interesting. Is it using standard Guile or a subset? How do they solve the laziness problem (Guile is eager by default, IIRC)?

Cheers,
Josh