Re: [tlug] Introduction to (Tech) Worker Cooperatives, 09:00AM on Sunday, July 12th JST

On Wed, 8 Jul 2020 at 21:00, Yasuaki Kudo <yasu@example.com> wrote:

It could be the transition from Capitalism to something else will coincide with the radical change in value system

While I agree that we need a change in our value system, it seems to me that what we do not need is a replacement of one "one size fits all" system to another, but instead we need a "best tool for the job on a case by case basis" system. Unfortunately though, at least half of the population of the planet is only mentally capable of grasping "one size fits all".