Re: [tlug] Ubuntu 20.04 (Was: Ubuntu 18.04 - changing grub parameters)

On 5/3/20 3:11 AM, Schwartz, Fernando G. | @SCA wrote:
It's all looking quite good. My only gripe, and it's not a huge one,
is that the version of Gnome Classic available lacks the ability to
put launchers in the top panel. It's quite a nuisance, to the extent
that I might move back to the default desktop if I can't find a
suitable workaround.
I liked Gnome Classic too but something I liked (forgot what) stopped working between 16 and 18 (I think -- long time ago...) so I started looking for a replacement. I've been using Mate since. I understand it's based on the old Gnome.

I haven't installed 20.04 Ubuntu yet.  That's still in the que.

Steve S.