Re: [tlug] February Nomikai on Valentine's Day?

Am I reading it right that the OSC is cancelled?

https://www.ospn.jp/osc2020-spring/

I don't mean to be a party pooper but perhaps TLUG should follow suit?

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020, 1:13 PM Edward Middleton <edward.middleton@example.com> wrote:
On 2/17/20 12:25 PM, Andreas Kieckens wrote:
> On 2/1/20 1:07 PM, Edward Middleton wrote:
>> On 2/1/20 12:43 PM, Justin wrote:
>>> Does anyone have any objections to Feb. 21?
>>
>> Sounds good to me,
>>
>> Edward
>>
> So are we locked in for Feb 21st? :) I'd like to invite some of my
> colleagues but it's kinda hard to when nothing's decided yet. :)

Yes, its just a question of where.  I won't be able to make it if we
meet near the Open Source Conference, but that's OK if someone else
wants to organize the event.  Otherwise I will book something in Akihabara.

Edward