Re: [tlug] February Nomikai on Valentine's Day?

On 2/17/20 12:25 PM, Andreas Kieckens wrote:
On 2/1/20 1:07 PM, Edward Middleton wrote:
On 2/1/20 12:43 PM, Justin wrote:
Does anyone have any objections to Feb. 21?

Sounds good to me,

Edward

So are we locked in for Feb 21st? :) I'd like to invite some of my colleagues but it's kinda hard to when nothing's decided yet. :)

Yes, its just a question of where. I won't be able to make it if we meet near the Open Source Conference, but that's OK if someone else wants to organize the event. Otherwise I will book something in Akihabara.

Edward