Re: [tlug] February Nomikai on Valentine's Day?

On 2/10/20 5:15 PM, Edward Middleton wrote:
> On 2/1/20 1:07 PM, Edward Middleton wrote:
>> On 2/1/20 12:43 PM, Justin wrote:
>>> Does anyone have any objections to Feb. 21?
>>
>> Sounds good to me,
>
> As no-one has voiced objections, I am going to update the website so
> people know its not this Friday.

No objections as I don't usually attend the nomikais anyway, but there
is an event going on that day and the next that people here may be
interested in attending.

Open Source Conference -- 2020 Tokyo/Spring
https://www.ospn.jp/osc2020-spring/
FEB 21, 22 (FRI, SAT)

That evening there is a party there. You could meet and drink there.
2,000 Yen includes food and drinks.
https://ospn.connpass.com/event/163922/

Location is a university campus not too far from Shibuya.
https://www.komazawa-u.ac.jp/facilities/campus/komazawa.html
駒澤大学 駒沢キャンパス 種月館(3号館)1F 学生食堂
〒154-0012 東京都世田谷区駒沢1丁目23(種月館3号館)
English: https://www.komazawa-u.ac.jp/english/access/