[tlug] Kichijoji Kaigi tech meetup: Dec. 6

HI all

I hope I'll be forgiven for plugging my own event in here. This week Friday December 6th I am organizing a small tech meetup in Kichijoji. I know that's a little far out but would anyone like to come and hang out? There will be free beer and pizza. ;)

We are also still looking for two speakers. If you have anything programming/tech/linux/IT related going on that you'd like to talk about for 10 minutes, please get in touch.

The plan so far:

Time Description
19:00 Doors Open
19:30 - 19:40 Taking full advantage of vim (Nigel Baille)
19:40 - 19:50 Measuring engineering team productivity (@rramsden)
19:50 - 20:00 Container networking basics p2: Network Namespaces (@Metallion)
20:00 - 20:10 Break
20:10 - 20:20 Free slot
20:20 - 20:30 Free slot
20:30 - 22:00 Networking and beers

Location:

DEGICA Co. LTD

ICHIGO Kichijoji BLD. 6F, 2-5-10 Kichijoji-Hon-Cho, Musashino-Shi, Tokyo, Japan 180-0004

Doorkeeper page:

https://kichijojikaigi.doorkeeper.jp/events/101176

~Andreas