Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Tokyo Retrocomputing Meetup
- Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2019 17:35:09 +0900
- From: grb <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Tokyo Retrocomputing Meetup
- References: <email@example.com>
- User-agent: K-9 Mail for Android
Would be interested in the Telegram group for sure.On 3 September 2019 16:08:27 GMT+09:00, Curt Sampson <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:Two or three friends and I have a Telgram chat channel where we
discuss retrocomputing stuff (mainly 8-bit Japanese and foreign
personal computers), and we've decided to have a meetup at CoEdo in
Hamamatsuo-cho on the morning of Saturday, Sept. 28th.
We are planning to have some real hardware there, including a C64
Reloaded and maybe some other Commodore or Commodore-like stuff. I
might bring my Fujitsu FM-7 (a most beautifuly designed computer
with a 6809 CPU!) if there's demand. There will likely be beer in the
For activities, I'm preparing a little tutorial on 6502
machine-language programming on the C64 (the VICE emulator will
work fine if you don't have a real C64), but we're pretty open and
won't be worried if the whole thing goes in another direction or just
devolves into discussion and poking at the equipment.
If you're interested in coming along, or just joining our Telegram
channel, please drop me a note.
"Don't use bold, it wastes electricity"
- [tlug] Tokyo Retrocomputing Meetup
- From: Curt Sampson
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] Tokyo Retrocomputing Meetup
- Next by Date: [tlug] [announcement] 25th Anniversary Party - September 14th, 2019 - correction
- Previous by thread: [tlug] Tokyo Retrocomputing Meetup
- Next by thread: [tlug] [announcement] 25th Anniversary Party - September 14th, 2019 - correction
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links