Re: [tlug] Dang I hate MS.

Curt Sampson writes:

 > I think I've mentioned this before, but I've been wanting to run a
 > workshop on building static and JAMStack[1] websites with Hakyll[2]
 > and deploying them to Netlify[3] (and maybe GitHub Pages, too).

I don't recall this but sounds very eenterrrrrestink (and not
stuuupitttt).

 > A "workshop" in the sense of "let's learn how to do this together" as
 > opposed to "I will show you how to do this." Perhaps it's worth a
 > discussion and even a bit of hacking at the Technical Meeting this
 > weekend.

I'll try to make it but I'll be jet-lagged from attending CERT Vendor
Meeting on Monday in San Francisco and flying back on
Wednesday-Thursday.  If I make it I won't have done any homework, so
I'll be well-qualified to kibbitz and be an unbiased referee!

Steve

--
Associate Professor              Division of Policy and Planning Science
http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/     Faculty of Systems and Information