Re: [tlug] TLUG stickers

On 2019-02-01 6:57 p.m., Darren Cook wrote:
> Just checking re "open hardware": you didn't really manage to find an
> open hardware notebook did you? I'm happy that I now have choices [1]

No, that one came with a keyboard but it did include a screwdriver and
links to the GitHub repositories.  (There was an incredible wait between
the crowd funding campaign and keyboard delivery... and while the
keyboard is beautiful, the switches and keycaps are disappointing so
can't recommend getting that sticker.)
  https://keyboard.io/

My laptop is a Dell XPS 9350 which was offered with Linux in the US, but
here (at the time?) I had to get Windows.

--
Jim Tittsler  7J1AJH/ZL2IA/AI8A  Mitaka, Tokyo      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Tokyo Linux Users Group  irc://chat.freenode.net/#tlug.jp