Re: [tlug] Common bus over devices

Halo! Christian,

Frohes neues Jahr! Wishing you all the best for the new year too!

I think instead you trying to sync files, you need a central media browser such as " Emby " or others might immediately shout " Plex " and so on. I fully support " Emby " for a couple of strong points and yes, it's mainly open-source for the purists out there.

I won't expand here as I don't want to sound salesman to any project. Just basic honest opinion which I'm pretty sure will achieve what you want.

Cheers everybody! フェルナンド・G・シュヴァルツ