Re: [tlug] Timed licenses? (and eschrow/smart contracts)

Curt Sampson writes:
 > On 2018-09-20 15:42 +0900 (Thu), Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

 > > Me, I trust lawyers more.
 >
 > This says something really, really sad about programmers.

Oh, I'm probably somewhat more confident in the code than in lawyers.

It's when you add in the sysadmins, hardware maintenance, and China-
required backdoors (not to forget the recently hired CISO that used to
work for Equifax) that I start to think the lawyers look good (though
not as good as they do in Hanryu-drama!)

Steve