Re: [tlug] nexux 6p

@Steve
not recognized by MB Air (applies also to recovery mode)

On Sun, Aug 12, 2018 at 4:52 AM steve <sjs@example.com> wrote:
On 08/11/2018 11:51 AM, Dusan Kojic wrote:
> The phone cycles through the first screen ("Google") and is unable to
> proceed.

Sorry -- I replied to Dusan instead of group first time.

I can mount my stuff on windows/Linux just by attaching it to the
computer and for that I don't need ADB.  I think the android device
needs to boot first but I don't know that.

Have you just tried connecting it to see if your pc recognizes it?

Steve S.