Re: [tlug] [tlug-admin] [announcement] July 14th, 2018 Technical Meeting - *Location*

On 07/10/2018 02:19 PM, Edward Middleton wrote:
As part of this they will be putting on a breakfast including croissants
and other breakfast food to celebrate France’s independence day which is
on the 14th.

Just to be precise whenver we can, there isn't " France Independence Day ". 14th of July is France's national day because it's more like " French men and women's day " or " government by the people, for the people " day sort of. No independence involved.

And no, I haven't looked that up on Wikipedia. Best, フェルナンド