Re: [tlug] fanless pcs

> On 3 Jul 2018, at 22:43, Curt Sampson wrote:
>
> Oh, and I'll bring a Liva Z to the next meeting in case anybody wants
> to see/play with it. If there will be a monitor or whatever available,
> we can even plug it in and run it. It would be the Celeron N3550
> model, unfortunately, so you won't get a sense of the speed of the
> Pentium one, but other than that it's the same.

I would love to see the Liva Z in action, but unfortunately I won't be able to attend the meeting since I have already committed to helping out at the Oktoberfest beer festival in Hibiya park.

Maybe you can bring it along again some other time, I am not in a hurry to buy one yet. I have an old Lenovo/IBM ThinkCentre M55 which I will probably use in the meantime. It doesn't have a port for a second monitor but it only needs a RAM upgrade for like 2000 yen or so.

BTW, if you guys want to come to the Oktoberfest afterwards, the details are here:

https://www.oktober-fest.jp/hibiya/

Many of the beers on tap there are not otherwise available in Japan.

I will be at the Weltenburger booth.