[tlug] Linux apps on Chromebook Pixel

I am a Chromebook fan, and have been reading with interest about the
coming of containerized Linux apps to the ChromeOS ecosystem.  This past
weekend I had a chance to see it at work, as the fellow sitting next to
me at a hackathon was running VSCode and the ReasonML toolchain without
issue on his Pixel 2. Linux apps get icons similar to Chrome and Android
apps.  It all looked surprisingly polished and workable.  Now I just
need to be patient for it to trickle down to my cheaper Chromebooks.