Re: [tlug] March 10, 2018 Technical Meeting

On 03/10/2018 08:45 PM, Jim Tittsler wrote:
> Audio (and low resolution video) from the March Tech Meeting is
> available at:
>   https://youtu.be/lCf-OcVhNPY
>
> Thanks Edward for getting the meetings going again, to IIJ for hosting us,
> and Andreas, Edward, and Curt for putting together interesting talks.

Thank you Jim for doing the recordings, I have added the link to the
wiki page.  I will put up the 360 video once I have it transcoded.
Speaking of which, does anyone know any good open source software for
converting 360 video, I am using a 360fly 4k but the software they
provide is pretty flaky.

To anyone that couldn't make it this time, we will be holding a nomikai
on the 13th of April and a technical meeting on the 12th of May.

Edward