[tlug] Presentations you would like to hear?

Hi,

The next technical meeting is scheduled for Saturday March 10th.  Up
till now we have asked for presenters, but before we do that I would
like to ask what talk people would like to hear.  An example that is on
my list would be.

* An in depth talk on Meltdown, Spectre and the current state of
mitigation techniques.

If you have presentations you would like to hear please post them as a
reply.

Cheers,

Edward