Re: [tlug] Urxvt, Source Code Pro Font and Braille Patterns

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 04:59:06PM +0900, Curt Sampson wrote:
> So, any suggestions on other fonts to try, whether fallback or just to
> completely replace Source Code Pro? (Japanese support is of course a
> must, here.)

You solved the problem already, so this reply is just to say that I'm
completely in love with PragmataPro. It's not free. I paid for it and my
eyes are still thankful that I did. (Yes you can find copies for
download on the interwebs, but well.)
Has ligatures (too bad Vim doesn't support them).  No Japanese.  My htop
graphs look fine.
https://www.fsd.it/shop/fonts/pragmatapro/

I use this configuratin for Japanese script:
URxvt*font:                  xft:Pragmata Pro:size=11:antialias=true:autohint=false
UXTerm*faceNameDoublesize:   xft:Sazanami Gothic:style=Regular:size=14

FiraCode would be my second choice, though it's not as compact as
PragmataPro (your letterSpace setting makes me think you appreciate high
density).
https://github.com/tonsky/FiraCode

--
mattia