[tlug] Urxvt, Source Code Pro Font and Braille Patterns

I'm using urxvt with the following font list:

    xft:Source Code Pro:size=10
    xft:Source Han Sans
    xft:Monospace:size=10

I'm pretty happy with Source Code Pro[1], though I'm also open to
changing to a different monospaced font that's good for programming.
However, htop[2] now uses the Braille Patterns Unicode block[3] for
graphs (not histogram bars, but 2-D graphs) and Source Code Pro doesn't
support that.

My understanding is that urxvt is supposed to be searching all the
fonts in the list for glyphs, but though using `xft:Monospace:size=10`
alone produces proper graph output in htop with Braille glyphs
(`size=9` does not), the configuration above doesn't seem to fall back
to that properly.

So, any suggestions on other fonts to try, whether fallback or just to
completely replace Source Code Pro? (Japanese support is of course a
must, here.)

Also, does anybody know of a good tool for browsing XFT fonts?
`xfontsel` works only for bitmap fonts, it seems.

[1]: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Source_Code_Pro
[2]: https://hisham.hm/htop/
[3]: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Braille_Patterns

cjs