Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] The TLUG / Gmail Adventure
- Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 19:09:22 +0900
- From: CL <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] The TLUG / Gmail Adventure
- References: <CAAvESzE5PXhbKuC5MHayv86P5gzDqb51FR0W_KjWAwDy7o9KZw@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com>
Yes, I have all of the other Gmail accounts working. ALL of their settings are the same as the ones you list, INCLUDING the TLUG account that isn't working. Which is why I am completely confused.CLOn Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 6:26 PM, Darren Cook <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:> and some other mail. For the past several days, my TLUG account has been
> inaccessible on Thunderbird due to a rejected password. All attempts to enter
> and save said P/W result in a loop telling me to type in my P/W and a popup
> telling me to log in one time with my browser. This is not happening with any
> of the other Gmail accounts...
You have other gmail accounts in Thunderbird working?
I've got one set up in Thunderbird. It is set for imap.googlemail.com,
port 993, using SSL/TLS and Normal password. Username is the email
address, including the @ and domain name.
Outgoing server is smtp.googlemail.com, port 465, same username and
using SSL/TLS and Normal password.
To unsubscribe from this mailing list,
please see the instructions at http://lists.tlug.jp/list.html
The TLUG mailing list is hosted by ASAHI Net, provider of mobile and
fixed broadband Internet services to individuals and corporations.
Visit ASAHI Net's English-language Web page: http://asahi-net.jp/en/
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] The TLUG / Gmail Adventure
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] The TLUG / Gmail Adventure
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] The TLUG / Gmail Adventure
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] The TLUG / Gmail Adventure
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links