Re: [tlug] [meiwaku] [announcement] *Bonenkai* December 12th

Hi,

I am attending the TLUG Bonenkai on Dec. 12.

The last time I attended tlug events are probably more than 6 years ago,
and looking forward of meeting all.

Akira Tsukamoto

On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 16:08:19 +0900
Edward Middleton <edward.middleton@example.com> mentioned: