Re: [tlug] VPN in Debian

On 2017-10-20 10:54 +0900 (Fri), Stuart Luppescu wrote:

> I don't know if it would be better if I used a bigger droplet with
> more memory.

Check the details of both the network bandwidth and network traffic
they're giving you with that VM. On systems not charging you
separately for network traffic, you'll get specific bandwidth limits
related to the overall "size" of the instance. (Just like memory and
disk.)

You might try bringing up an instance on something like Google Cloud,
where you'll pay separately for every byte of outgoing traffic to the
Internet from your host but where you have more control over the
bandwidth limits.

cjs
--
Curt J. Sampson      <cjs@example.com>      +81 90 7737 2974