Re: [tlug] Japan Phone experts?

Does anybody have any experience with ASAHI Net's ANSIM service?[1]
I've been thinking about moving off DoCoMo for a while now because,
though I've been a customer for well over fifteen years now, it's
really just starting to feel too expensive compared to these other
plans (and I'm already down to the 2 GB/month data plan on DoCoMo.)

For me, one of the key selling points is English support. It also
helps that they're a supporter of TLUG. :-)

[1]: http://asahi-net.jp/en/service/mobile/sim/

cjs
--
Curt J. Sampson      <cjs@example.com>      +81 90 7737 2974