Re: [tlug] Access X11 app over the Internet

Hi Jim,

A 18 de agosto de 2017 09:27:07, Jim Tittsler <jwt-tlug@example.com> escreveu:

It has been a while since I needed to use an X11 application remotely.
Years ago I used VNC through an SSH tunnel, and then later NoMachine.
What is the current best practice for a primarily text and occasional
graph based application?

Thanks.

There are a lot of options for sure. I already used Cygwin configured to forward X11 trough ssh. Just be careful and don't use the well known XManager since there is a recent vulnerability on it.

https://www.cvedetails.com/cve/CVE-2012-1009/

Regards,

Renato

Enviado com AquaMail para Android