Re: [tlug] Recovering Data from a Dead Tablet

On 2017-08-02 09:14 +0100 (Wed), Darren Cook wrote:

> I never tried a USB keyboard - I don't have one with
> the small connector.

A mouse should actually be enough to get you logged in and let you
pair your BT keyboard. Remember that you need to use a USB-OTG cable,
not a regular cable. Most USB-OTG cables are pigtails with a USB A
host recepticle on the other end into which any normal USB keyboard or
mouse can be plugged in.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson         <cjs@example.com>         +81 90 7737 2974