Re: [tlug] silicon cash eater

I've actually been looking to build a new ryzen based syatem myself...

my previous experiences in system building generally make an AMD/ATI cpu+gpu combo a better choie for my usage style than intel based generally.

Have you got any trends based on machines built to the number of hardware errors within a year of building as information to work with?

anything like that?