Re: [tlug] Suggestions for poor FTTH performance

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Just to follow up, I just got off the phone with a certain TLUG member who happens to work for AsahiNet and we walked through a few experiments and changed some router settings. I'm back in the land of the reasonably connected.

Thanks Bruce... I'm definitely on the hook for a few rounds the next time we meet.

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 2:46 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull <turnbull.stephen.fw@example.com> wrote:
Curt Sampson writes:

 > (which is not unexpected, this was a dramatic misuse of a home
 > Internet link).

You have always been a drama queen, Curt!