Re: [tlug] Dealing with a possibly busted external HD

On 2017-03-22 15:58 +0900 (Wed), Jim Tittsler wrote:

> On 03/22/2017 09:24 AM, Curt Sampson wrote:
> > over to Google drive once I can find and test a good Linux sync client
> > for that, but that's just related to cost and convenience.
>
> I've been using insync for over a year now, but it is not free.
>   https://www.insynchq.com/

That's the exact one I've been looking at; I'm glad to hear it seems
to be working for you. Anything I should watch out for?

If it works well, the $30 one-time cost is barely even noticable in
the context of how much I spent on cloud and Internet services every
year.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson         <cjs@example.com>         +81 90 7737 2974