Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Skype or Something Better?
- Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 21:48:19 +0900
- From: Jim Tittsler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Skype or Something Better?
- References: <20170214085844.GB4461@quadratic.cynic.net>
- Organization: OnJapan
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/45.7.0
On 02/14/2017 05:58 PM, Curt Sampson wrote: > Riot sounds pretty good, though I've had only the briefest glance at > it. The documentation on the web site was horrible; I created an > account on what I guess is the riot.io server but couldn't even figure > out how to join Freenode IRC channels with it. (Anybody want to tell > me how to do that?) And they don't have a YUM package, which annoys me https://vector.im/beta/#/room/#freenode_#tlug.jp:matrix.org You can also get there by clicking on the file folder "Room directory" icon lower left, and search for "tlug" after setting the right dropdown to #freenode. And, yes, the documentation doesn't seem to be keeping up with the rate of change in the Matrix and Riot (nee Vector) worlds. -- Jim Tittsler http://www.OnJapan.net/ GPG: 0x01159DB6 Mailman IRC irc://irc.freenode.net/#mailman
- Re: [tlug] Skype or Something Better?
- From: Curt Sampson
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] hosting in Japan
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Skype or Something Better?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Skype or Something Better?
- Next by thread: [tlug] JOB | Permanent QA Engineer (Singapore)
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links