Re: [tlug] Skype or Something Better?

On 02/14/2017 05:58 PM, Curt Sampson wrote:
> Riot sounds pretty good, though I've had only the briefest glance at
> it. The documentation on the web site was horrible; I created an
> account on what I guess is the riot.io server but couldn't even figure
> out how to join Freenode IRC channels with it. (Anybody want to tell
> me how to do that?) And they don't have a YUM package, which annoys me

https://vector.im/beta/#/room/#freenode_#tlug.jp:matrix.org

You can also get there by clicking on the file folder "Room directory"
icon lower left, and search for "tlug" after setting the right dropdown
to #freenode.

And, yes, the documentation doesn't seem to be keeping up with the rate
of change in the Matrix and Riot (nee Vector) worlds.

--
Jim Tittsler     http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Mailman IRC      irc://irc.freenode.net/#mailman