Re: [tlug] hosting in Japan

Not suitable for the original poster that said:

  would like to have server provided- just adding
their own program on a provided server)

 But on the topic of self-hosting and fixed IPs...

On 2/10/2017 12:17 PM, Curt Sampson wrote:
I also have a second ISP on that link, Asahi Net (with whom I had
originally set up the fiber connection), to whom I pay something like
¥700/month for a consumer connection with a static IP address.

Asahi Net's fixed IP option is 800 plus tax on top of their ISP charge.

There is also i-revo, which is 500 Yen plus tax for ISP charge. Fixed IP is included.
http://access.i-revo.jp

Great use of that FLET's 2nd PPPoE session. No English signup or support that I can see, but I haven't needed it since signing up years ago.