Re: [tlug] Nice editor/IME

On 12/30/2016 03:52 AM, Darren Cook wrote:
> I actually installed it to evaluate Electron, as a platform, which is
> what vscode is built on. I've tried Atom before, also built on Electron;
> lots of interesting plugins, but slow, especially with large files.

I've been using Atom, partly because it is popular in the ReasonML &
Bucklescript communities, but mostly because t9md's vim-mode-plus is
doing some interesting experiments in extending some of the Vim motion
and editing concepts:
  https://atom.io/packages/vim-mode-plus
It was a good Vim, but may be becoming something better.

> P.S. Anyone else here building anything with Electron?

Just toy amateur radio projects so far. I've also just started using
Vue, in part thanks to:
  https://medium.com/@kswanie21/electron-vue-js-f6c40abeb625#.wip9fuf63

--
Jim Tittsler     https://OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6