[tlug] Job Opportunity

TLUGers,

My name is Erin Hughes. Some of you may remember me from TLUG about 6 or 7 years ago.

I am in town looking for engineers for my company to work as part of our Deployment & Integration Service.

We are a top tier Security as a Service Provider interested in talented individuals with Linux and Windows skills.

To take on this challenge you will need the following skills;

Provide deployment and configuration for our suite of products.
Identify opportunities to integrate our suite of products with other security products in the customer’s network.
Develop custom reports and other custom configurations / use cases for the customer.
Support regional sales staff on in-depth technical consulting services.
Work with high profile customer accounts on product related consulting services.
Create process documentation around a suite of products including incident response, IOC sweeping, forensic analysis, disaster recovery, workflow and process diagrams.
Walk customers through our suite of security response information with the capability to understand and locate the indicators of compromise.
Help determine the extent of a compromise including attributes of any malware and identification of data that was possibly ex-filtrated.
Maintain current knowledge of tools and best-practices in advanced persistent threats; including tools, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) of attackers and for forensics and incident response.

Skills Needed

2+ years of deployment of Linux servers in customer environments.
2+ years working with deployment tools for Windows.
Expertise in analysis of TCP/IP network communication protocols.
Experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Python, or others in an incident handling environment.
Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to present to a variety of internal and external audiences, including the ability to comfortably interact with senior executives.

Additionally you will need to be able to provide proper documentation to work legally in Japan. Have some Japanese and English language ability.

If this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you would like to meet to discuss more details of the position, please email me directly at erin@example.com

Regards,

E./