Re: [tlug] Transferring a co.jp domain

On 19 April 2016 at 19:04, Curt Sampson <cjs@example.com> wrote:

> Anyway, I've been reasonably pleased overall with jp-domains.com. They
> have kind of a mom-and-pop feel, but they will actually get responsive
> with a real person whenver necessary.

Same experience here with jp-domains. I don't think I've ever had
cause to get them on the phone but their email support has always been
quick and helpful, including when moving a domain _away_ from them,
which is a good test of authentically good customer service.

Edmund Edgar
Founder, Social Minds Inc (KK)
Twitter: @edmundedgar
Linked In: edmundedgar