Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] OT - Network Security Report
- Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 18:01:50 -0300
- From: "SCHWARTZ, Fernando G." <email@example.com>
- Subject: [tlug] OT - Network Security Report
- Organization: http://www.fgs.eti.br/
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/38.5.1
Greetings again. I received this today and thought might be interesting for sysadmins like me around here. The text is independent, updated, practical, less boring. It's a network security report from a major top tier communication provider.http://www.level3.com/~/media/files/white-paper/en_secur_wp_botnetresearchreport.pdfFollowing some recent threads here dealing with connectivity, across the neighborhood or across continents, same deal.Domo arigato gozaimashita. フェルナンド.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Tokyo ISP Throttling? Why does my internet speed increase so much by setting up a proxy?
- Next by Date: [tlug] Why I don't read TechRepublic
- Previous by thread: [tlug] Always hash-check your images... Provided that you have the correct hash anyway!
- Next by thread: [tlug] Why I don't read TechRepublic
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links