[tlug] Internet Fiber in Tokyo

Hello all,

I need to get a new internet contract very soon.

I'm thinking of going for Hikari Flets OCN as I heard their internet is pretty fast. I had same one with Bigglobe before and I found it pretty slow for anything that's outside of Japan.

Is there a preferred way to sign up or big discount you can get?

I was thinking just ordering on the phone as they have English support but I could do it in Japanese in a store if it's worth it?

Thanks,
Laurent