Re: [tlug] RaspberryPi in Japan

On 2015/07/03 17:41, nigel barker wrote:
On 2 July 2015 at 21:11,  <satoshi.nagayasu@example.com> wrote:
I have bought several Raspberry Pi items from RS Components a few times.

Me too. They were out of stock when I tried to buy a model 2 recently, however.
They were quite a bit cheaper than Amazon IIRC.
I'm interested to know what your project is.

I have built my VPN router with OpenVPN to replace my big old linux box.
The footprint has been reduced (maybe) to 5% or less. :)

And also I'm building my PostgreSQL cluster with four RasPi2 nodes
for my second project with RasPi2.

I bought RasPi2 from RS Components and a stackable case from ModMyPi,
the project has not been completed yet though.

http://www.modmypi.com/raspberry-pi/cases/multi-pi-stacker/multi-pi-stackable-raspberry-pi-case

Playing with RasPi2 is really fun. :)

--
NAGAYASU Satoshi <satoshi.nagayasu@example.com>