Re: [tlug] LINUXCON2k15 Is Happening...

Hi,

fgs@example.com wrote:
Fellow TLUGers, great to write you again.

Anybody attending LINUXCON2k15 happening these days? As I'm not
attending again this year, would you care to mention your impressions
of the event?

I'm attending LC Japan 2k15 and have a session today.
I have a Docker BoF session and got participation by Steve, Chief Operator of the Docker Project,  from docker.com.
It is very casual, productive, and  having many discussions  here and there.

You can see our discussion on hackpad:
https://hackpad.com/BOF-Challenge-for-adapting-Docker-and-Linux-container-technology-on-enterprise-systems-SHpH0yNRJLk

Enjoy!

Hiroshi Miura