Re: [tlug] Smallest wireless pendrive compatible with debian free OS drivers?

Hi,

> in the last few days i failed to find some micro wireless pen which is
> working with debian free OS drivers.
> Any of you had same problem and found something already?

I don't understand what this device is. From your example, it just
looks like a regular USB storage device, small form factor. Where is
the "wireless" function?

If it really is a simple USB storage device, I think those are pretty
standard and I have never heard of any incompatibility with
Linux/Debian/free software. I also own one of these tiny USB sticks,
bought without wondering about compatibility, and it works perfectly.

Could you give more details about your problem?

--
Nicolas LIMARE
http://nicolas.limare.net/