[tlug] Call for participation: PostgreSQL Conference 2014 Tokyo

Hi all,

Japan PostgreSQL Users Group will be holding our annual tech
conference in Shinagawa, Tokyo on December 5th (Fri).

PostgreSQL Conference 2014 Tokyo:
http://www.postgresql.jp/events/jpug-pgcon2014

We have invited several speakers from overseas (most of them are
from Asia) for a keynote and an international track (in English).

Keynote:
  Open Source, Open Engineering and PostgreSQL
  (Simon Riggs)

The International Track has four sessions:
  Postgres-XL
  (Nikhil Sontakke, from India)
  Postgres in China
  (Li yuanjia, from China)
  Enterprise use of PostgreSQL in Australia
  (Arulappan, Arul Shaji, from Austrakia)
  High-Availability and Load-balancing Solutions with PostgreSQL
  (Lucky Haryadi, from Indonesia)

Please join us if you and/or your colleagues/friends are interested
in the latest database and open source technology. :)

Event details:
http://www.postgresql.jp/events/jpug-pgcon2014

Ticket purchase:
http://eventregist.com/e/pgcon2014tokyo

Unfortunately, the event information is mostly provided in Japanese
so far, but we will add English explanation in a few days.

If you need some help to know more details, please let me know.
I'd like to help you join this event. :)

Regards,
--
NAGAYASU Satoshi <satoshi.nagayasu@example.com>