Re: [tlug] Linux distro compatible with 740MHz Celeron / 457MB RAM

Distrowatch has quite a list in the category "old computers". I am
using antix on an old computer at school (celeron 2G with 512).

http://distrowatch.com/search.php?ostype=All&category=Old+Computers&origin=All&basedon=All&notbasedon=None&desktop=All&architecture=All&status=Active

http://antix.mepis.org/index.php?title=Main_Page

The specs you give are similar to a raspberry pi, on which debian +
lxde is sluggish, so I wouldn't imagine Lubuntu would be that much
fun.

cheers,
nigel