Re: [tlug] [announcement] October 11 TLUG Technical Meeting

On 2014年10月04日 22:12, A.Tomita wrote:
> Meeting information
>    Date:  October 11, 2014 (Saturday)
>    Time:  14:00-17:00 (doors open 13:30)
>    Place: Groupon Japan
>
> 1. Adventures in Tail Call Optimization
> 2. Introduction to Functional Programming: Hands-On with Racket
> 3. Discussion: Presentation Wish List

Sounds good!  I will do (2) first, which will segue nicely into (1).  We
can finish up with (3), perhaps taking 20~30 minutes.

Are there any Racketeers, Schemers, or Lispers on this list who can make
the meeting and assist participants with any difficulties doing exercises
in (2)?

Cheers,

Travis

PS) Racket is very easy to install in Linux, OS X, and Windows.  We will
use the included "DrRacket" GUI programming environment, so there will be
no need to use shells or text editors; everybody will have the same
environment regardless of platform.