Re: [tlug] Cinnamon has crashed

> This is a rather old motherboard, I think, because I can only use the
> grub menu from a "PS/2" keyboard, not the ordinary USB one. I can't find
> any other way of affecting the boot sequence.
>
> How can I just say "Boot from DVD!!" ?

Do you need both exclamation marks? If just one exclamation mark is
enough, find the magic key to get into the BIOS, where there will be an
option to change boot order. If you see the Grub menu you were too slow.

E.g. On this lenovo the magic key is DEL and you have to press it in the
half second window *before* the message flashes on screen (for 0.25
seconds) telling you to press DEL. :-)

Darren