Re: [tlug] Places where to apply to for a technical internship?

Hello Drew,
Fellow TLUGers,

Thank you very much for the pointer, and the consideration.

Actually, I seem to have forgotten to report here that in the meantime, the
problem has solved itself quite favourably (via this list) -- I'm sorry for
that.

And thanks to TLUG in general for this list with unexpectedly far reach.

Best regards,
Jens.