You will need a little bit of Japanese, but they are quite nice people :)

---
Furkan Mustafa

On 2014-06-06 22:14, Darren Cook wrote:
I'd like to make some cookie cutters.

Try a large 100 yen shop.

Or Loft for more variety but many times the price.

If I were back in the UK, I'd find a friend who is a member of London
Hackspace and get them to print it out on their communal 3d printer.
In Japan all I can find are incredibly expensive commercial services.
It seems like Tokyo Hackerspace doesn't have a 3d printer, but does
anyone else know of any similar style shared-access printers, or
indeed, anyone with a printer knocking about in need of print jobs?

Just today a friend mentioned this place, and he said they have 3d
printers. (Though the website says they're "getting one soon".)
  http://tokyo.fabcafe.com/en/about

Darren

My new book: Data Push Apps with HTML5 SSE
Published by O'Reilly: (ask me for a discount code!)
  http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920030928.do
Also on Amazon and at all good booksellers!