[tlug] 3d printing

Hello!

I'd like to make some cookie cutters. If I were back in the UK, I'd find a friend who is a member of London Hackspace and get them to print it out on their communal 3d printer. In Japan all I can find are incredibly expensive commercial services. It seems like Tokyo Hackerspace doesn't have a 3d printer, but does anyone else know of any similar style shared-access printers, or indeed, anyone with a printer knocking about in need of print jobs?

Simon