Re: [tlug] What's with this anti-Apple tirade? [was: 2014-05-10 Linux Quiz]

On 2014年05月13日 15:25, Raymond Wan wrote:
On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 11:03 AM, Darren Cook <darren@example.com> wrote:
And then there's the other problem where you might work with people who aren't in IT and need to use Microsoft Office. You could explain to them the wonders of Libreoffice, but what's the point if it is company policy? Ray
Just had one of these and in the end they are moving to google drive and quickoffice. Many companies would balk at Google having the data so this is not viable for many. Even in my company I get by using libreoffice most the time.

David Blomberg