Re: [tlug] Living on the command line...

On Sun, May 11, 2014 at 4:26 PM, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
On 11 May 2014 14:53, Travis Cardwell <travis.cardwell@example.com> wrote:

> I would use tmux:
>
> http://brianmckenna.org/blog/guest_tmux

+1... MILLION! ;)

I am too lazy to read the doc today, but does it mean that you could have a terminal on
your PC, displayed both on your screen and mine, right? And that the "server" side can
show this window (or not) like any other window?

Whaooo! +1 too.

If yes, would some of TLUG people agree to make some testing?
I will be happy to participate (open the service on my machine and/or test somebody else server).

br.

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.