[tlug] Living on the command line...

Thanks to all that attended today, and sorry for not making it for the
nomikai...
My 2-year-old has been down with cold for the last week and lack of
sleep has really deteriorated my power...

Anyway, I hope some of you liked it and learned something new.

I realized halfway through that presenting a command line really sucks
on projector and have been thinking about what can be done.
Any ideas?

I saw a few people had laptops or tablets, do you think doing some
kind of on-line (or Wi-Fi LAN) presentation is feasible?

That can be used for on-line as well (so just audio gets transmitted),
although they would have missed the pipe demo ;-)

I'll try to get the commands we did today with a very short comment as
notes and send it for people to have a look (somewhere next week).

The website that I showed you for fixed sensors is run from this code:
https://github.com/thinrope/fixed_sensor_visualization Have a look for
some creative use of Makefiles and gnuplot.

Cheers,
Kalin.